Yo, what’s good fam? It’s ya boy, back again with the 411 on the 10 best indica cannabis strains to grow at home or commercially. If you need to get yourself some primo indica dank harvests, these are the strains for you. Let’s dive in.
1. Granddaddy Purple: There’s no way we can start this list without mentioning Granddaddy Purple (or GDP). This classic indica strain is perfect for those looking for a heavy body high. It was created by crossing Purple Urkle and Big Bud, and has a sweet grape flavor that is sure to please. GDP usually takes around 8-9 weeks to flower and produces a high yield.
2. Northern Lights: The Northern Lights strain has been around since the late 1980s and is one of the most popular strains of all time. It is a pure indica with a heavy body high and an earthy, piney taste. This strain is easy to grow and takes around 7-9 weeks to flower. Plus, it yields big buds with thick resin that’ll make you feel like you’re floating on cloud nine.
3. Sunset Sherbet: This strain is a cross between GSC (Girl Scout Cookies) and Pink Panties, so you know it’s gonna be fire. Sunset Sherbet is an indica-dominant hybrid with a sweet berry taste and an uplifting euphoria that will keep you feeling zen for hours. It takes about 8 weeks to flower and yields huge buds with tons of trichomes.
4. Afghani: Afghani is one of the oldest cannabis strains in existence, but it still packs a punch. This pure indica has a spicy taste and thick skunky smoke that puts you in the zone in no time flat. If you’re lookin’ to make hash, this strain has got you covered with its unreal resin content. Afghani usually takes 8-10 weeks to flower and yields big dense buds that can be harvested in late October outdoors.
5. Blue Cheese: This tasty cross between Blueberry and UK Cheese is sure to please indica fans looking for a potent strain. Blue Cheese has an earthy flavor with hints of sweetness and a euphoric body high that melts away stress like butter on toast. The flowering time is usually 8-9 weeks and it yields big dense buds with plenty of resin-covered trichomes.
6. Purple Kush: If you’re looking for an ultra-potent indica, look no further than Purple Kush. This strain packs an intense body stone with a sweet berry taste, making it ideal for those who need serious relaxation after a long day. Purple Kush flowers in 8 weeks and yields thick sticky buds that are sure to get you lifted in no time at all.
7. Master Kush: This classic indica is perfect for those looking for a heavy body buzz with a spicy flavor. Master Kush was created by crossing Hindu Kush and Skunk #1, so you know it’s gonna be fire! Master Kush takes about 7-9 weeks to flower and yields big dense buds covered in resin-filled trichomes that will have you feeling like you’ve reached nirvana in no time flat.
8. Big Bud: As the name implies, Big Bud is known for its high yields of big fat buds covered in trichomes and loaded with THC goodness! This indica powerhouse has an earthy taste and an intensely relaxing body buzz that will have you melting into the couch after just one hit. Big Bud takes about 8-10 weeks to flower and yields huge buds that are ready for harvest outdoors in October.
9. Skywalker OG: Skywaker OG has earned itself a reputation as one of the strongest indicas on the market thanks to its pungent aroma and heavy body buzz! This strain was created by crossing Skywalker and OG Kush, so you know it’s gonna be fire! Skywalker OG usually takes 8-9 weeks to flower and yields big dense buds covered in trichomes that will send your mind into another galaxy!
10. Purple Punch: Last but not least on our list is Purple Punch, an indica-dominant hybrid created by crossing Granddaddy Purple and Larry OG. This strain has a sweet grape taste with hints of blueberry and a heavy body buzz that will leave you feeling relaxed for hours on end! Purple Punch takes about 8-9 weeks to flower and yields big dense buds covered in trichomes that will leave you feeling like you’ve punched your way into nirvana!
So there ya have it fam – the 10 best indica cannabis strains! Now get out there and grow ’em up! Every strain listed here is ready to buy now at ILGM, the numba one seed bank in the US. That’s all for now, peace out!