Yo, what’s good, fellow weed aficionados? It’s your boy Dan, and today I’m gonna teach you how to put out a blunt like a pro and save it for later. Trust me, once you learn these tricks, you can reuse your joint and save some serious dough. So let’s get into it!
First things first – what is a joint? It’s basically a rolled-up cigarette filled with crushed flowers, usually made of rice or hemp paper. You can roll it thick or thin, straight or cone-shaped, and add all kinds of extras like CBD extract, kief, or tobacco.
But here’s the thing – tobacco and weed burn differently. So if you want to save your half-smoked joint for later, you need to know how to put out the cherry (that’s the burning end) without damaging the rest of the weed.
Here are some ways to do it:
– Stub the joint: Just like you would with a cigarette, press the tip gently against a flat surface until the burning stops. But don’t press too hard or you’ll squash the remaining joint.
– Knock the joint: Tap the side of your ashtray or another hard surface with the blunt’s side until the flame goes out. But be gentle or you could damage the delicate paper.
– Grazing: Run the tip of your joint across your ashtray to graze it and let the burning cherry fall out. This one takes some finesse, but it’s less likely to break your blunt than stubbing.
– Drowning: Submerge the flame in a small amount of water to put it out safely. But be careful not to wet too much of your blunt or it won’t light again later.
– Cutting off the tip: Use sharp scissors or a knife to cut off the end of the joint with the burning cherry inside. Then put out the cherry and save the rest for later.
– Blowing the tip: Blow diagonally on the cherry to make it self-destruct and separate from the rest of the weed.
– Flicking the joint: Use your fingernail or a lighter to flick out the cherry without burning all the way through.
Once you’ve put out your blunt, you need to store it properly so it doesn’t dry out or lose potency. Here are some effective storage methods:
– Glass mason jar: Airtight and available in different sizes.
– Ziplock bags: Practical but less efficient at keeping moisture out.
– Doob tubes: Cylinder-shaped containers made specifically for holding blunts.
Remember to take safety precautions when storing weed – don’t dispose of your used joint improperly and avoid using plastic bags.
So there you have it, folks – now you know how to put out a blunt like a boss and save it for later. No more wasting that good weed! Thanks for reading, and happy smoking!