Yo, what’s good my fellow ganja lovers? If you love cooking as much as you love getting lifted, you gotta try out this recipe for cannabis-infused milk! It’s the perfect base for all sorts of tasty treats, from milkshakes to baked goods. And if you’re more into the CBD side of things, I got you covered too. So let’s get into it!
First things first, here’s what you’re gonna need:
– Full-fat milk
– Cannabis (amount depends on your tolerance)
– Sieve and cheesecloth
Make sure you use full-fat milk, fam. The fat is what’s gonna help bind the cannabinoids from your weed into the milk, so don’t try to skimp out with some low-fat crap.
Now let’s get started with the recipe:
1. Grind up your weed nice and fine. The finer you grind it, the better it’ll infuse the milk.
2. Put the milk in a pan and heat it up on medium until it starts to simmer (but not fully boil).
3. Add your ground weed to the milk and stir everything together real good.
4. Let it bubble away for an hour or so, stirring every now and then to make sure it doesn’t boil over.
5. Once it’s done, turn off the heat and let it cool.
6. Strain the mixture through a sieve and cheesecloth into an airtight container. This will filter out all the plant matter and leave you with some dank-ass cannabis-infused milk!
That’s all there is to it! Just make sure you store your cannamilk in the fridge and use it before the original expiration date of your milk.
But hold up, what if you don’t drink cow’s milk? No worries, ya boy Dan has got options for all da vegan homies out there:
– Coconut milk (best option for absorbing cannabinoids)
– Almond milk (low-calorie option with lots of vitamins)
– Cashew milk (buttery and sweet taste with some protein)
– Soy milk (good source of protein)
And if you want to take your CBD game to the next level, check out this recipe for vegan CBD super milk:
– 2 cups of any vegan milk
– 1 tsp. coconut oil
– 1 tsp. turmeric powder
– ½ tsp. cinnamon
– 1 tsp. honey
– 1 tsp. vanilla extract
– 1 pinch of finely ground black pepper
– 3g CBD oil (adjust dosage to your preference)
1. Heat up your vegan milk in a saucepan and add in the vanilla extract.
2. Mix in all the other spices and CBD oil.
3. Stir slowly for 10 minutes.
4. Pour into a mug and enjoy a soul-warming CBD-infused beverage!
And if you wanna get fancy with it, here are some strains from Royal Queen Seeds that work great for infusing into your cannamilk recipe:
– Royal CBG Automatic (high levels of CBG and CBD with no THC)
– White Widow (hefty dose of THC for a psychoactive kick)
– Green Gelato (whopping THC value of 26% for an intense experience)
So there you have it, folks. Whether you’re looking to get lit or just chill out with some CBD goodness, these recipes are sure to satisfy your cravings. Happy cooking!