Yo whaddup Dan here, comin’ at ya with some tips to help ya combat weed-induced fatigue.
Gettin’ tired after smokin’ a blunt? Ain’t nobody got time for dat. So check out these 10 cinch tips to help you keep your energy up after lightin’ up.
1. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! This is one of the most important things you can do after sparking that seshes. Keep that water close to you so you can stay quenched throughout your buzz and avoid getting dehydrated. Sippin’ on H2O will also help regulate your internal temperature, so you can stay cool when the heat builds up.
2. Eat a healthy snack or meal. You don’t have to go full on Rachael Ray, but a protein-rich snack or meal can be just the thing to get ya back on your game. A little sustenance will also help your metabolism stay in tip-top shape while you’re flyin’ high.
3. Take a break from the bong. Lightening up on the green can be beneficial when you’re feeling wiped out after a sesh. Taking a break from the smoke will give your body some time to recuperate and restore its energy levels.
4. Catch some Z’s. Sometimes all you need is a nap to recharge and get back in the zone when that weed-induced tiredness creeps in. It doesn’t take much – just 20 minutes or so of shuteye can do wonders for your energy levels when you’re feeling worn down from too much burnin’.
5. Stretch it out. After sitting down for an extended period of time, your body can become stiff and sluggish. A few stretches or yoga poses can help get those muscles loose and limber again, allowing for better circulation and increased energy production in your body – so you can get movin’ once again!
6. Go for a walk or a jog. Gettin’ out into nature can be just the thing to reset your system and help clear out that brain fog that comes with too much puffin’. Whether it’s a leisurely walk around the block or an invigorating jog in the park, try to get some exercise into your routine after smoking to help keep your body fresh and energized.
7. Get creative with some art or music! Sometimes all it takes is some creative expression to help lift us out of our funk and back into our groove again. Whether it’s writing some lyrics, taking up a new instrument, or painting a masterpiece – dive into something creative to help reinvigorate yourself after an intense sesh session!
8. Listen to some tunes. Music has been known to have magical powers when it comes to helping us feel good – especially when we’re feeling burnt out from too much bong hitters. Put together a playlist of your faves and give yourself something great to vibe off of – you’ll be rockin’ out in no time!
9. Hang with friends who don’t smoke (or smoke less). All this herb talkin’ can be tiring, so why not switch it up by chillin’ with some friends who don’t partake? Or maybe try connecting with pals who are lightweights compared to you? Having some good ol’ fashioned conversation or playing games with pals can be just the thing to pull you out of that weed-induced stupor and back into reality!
10. Don’t smoke too late at night! Finally, one of the most important tips for avoiding weed-induced fatigue is to not smoke too late at night (unless it’s bedtime). If you find yourself smoking too close to lights-out time, chances are you’ll end up being extra tired the next day – so try to cut off smoking before sundown if you can!
There ya have it fam – 10 cinch tips to help combat the fatigue that comes with burnin’ greens! Following these tips will give ya plenty of energy so ya can keep goin’ strong throughout your sesh sessions – so until next time stay fly and keep it lit!