Yo whaddup, it’s ya boy Dan here, back again with the latest and greatest in green news. It’s been a wild ride since cannabis was legalized, and it’s only been getting crazier. From the rise of cannabis brands to the increase in THC levels, there’s been a lot of changes in the marijuana industry. So I’m here to take a look at what 2024 might have in store for us, and here’s what I’m seeing as the top trends and predictions from bud pros.
1. More Cannabis Brands: With more and more states legalizing cannabis, there’s been an explosion of new brands on the market. Everything from small local companies to major international names has been pushing out new products and services. Expect to see even more variety in the types of products you can get, as well as an influx of new brands.
2. Higher THC Levels: As legalization spreads, so does the availability of higher THC products. While this might be good for some people, it can also be a double-edged sword. As high potency products become more available, so do their associated risks. Bud pros expect users to be even more aware of their dosage and consume responsibly.
3. Innovative Products: Cannabis technology is quickly becoming an industry on its own. From vape pens to concentrate extractors, there are all sorts of innovative products on the market that make consuming marijuana easier and more fun than ever before. Expect to see more advancements in this space over the next few years as companies continue to push the boundaries of what’s possible with cannabis tech.
4. Edibles: Edibles were once considered an underground product, but they’re quickly becoming mainstream thanks to legalization. As more states adopt laws allowing for the sale of edibles, expect to see an increase in innovation and variety when it comes to edibles like gummies, chocolates, and other treats.
5. CBD: Cannabidiol (CBD) has been gaining traction over the past few years as a health supplement, and that trend is expected to continue into 2024. With more states legalizing hemp-derived products, CBD could become even more popular as consumers look for natural alternatives for their ailments.
6. Delivery Services: The internet has transformed how we buy things and cannabis is no exception. Delivery services have become commonplace in many places, making it easier than ever to get your hands on some bud without having to leave your house. Expect to see more delivery services popping up in the near future as companies capitalize on the convenience factor of online ordering.
7. Legalization: As more states legalize cannabis, it will become easier for businesses to operate and consumers to buy marijuana legally. The end result should be an even bigger market with higher quality product at better prices than ever before.
8. Social Consumption: Another trend that’s emerging is social consumption – or consuming cannabis in public spaces like lounges or bars where smoking or vaping would typically be prohibited. This trend has been gaining traction in Canada and is expected to make its way south of the border soon enough as more states legalize cannabis for recreational use.
9. Corporate Investment: Big corporations have slowly been making their way into the cannabis industry over the past few years, but expect to see even more of them entering the market in 2024 as they look for ways to capitalize on this growing industry. This could mean huge structural changes in how businesses operate as corporate interests come into play.
10. Brand Loyalty: Last but not least is brand loyalty – or customers sticking with one particular brand for their cannabis needs due to familiarity or quality assurance reasons. As cannabis becomes increasingly commoditized, expect customers to start seeking out brands they trust – something that could pay huge dividends for businesses if they can establish themselves as reliable sources of quality product over time.
So there you have it folks – 10 trends and predictions from bud pros about what 2024 has in store for us when it comes to weed! No matter what happens over the coming year, one thing is certain: cannabis will continue on its journey towards mass acceptance and widespread legalization around the world!