Yo, if you’re new to the cannabis game and tryin’ to grow some plants in your backyard, you gotta learn the basics and get some tips before you take that first hit. If you’re a newbie, stick to a strain that doesn’t need a lotta attention. But if you’ve been smokin’ for a minute and got a low tolerance, you gotta be careful with how much you puff.
So let’s break it down for all you beginners out there who wanna enjoy that good herb:
– If you tryna make some edibles, just know that it takes time. If you can buy ’em legally, make sure you read the dosing instructions. But if you wanna make ’em at home, start off with a low dose and take it slow. Don’t go eatin’ a whole batch of brownies and expect it to hit right away. Give it some time and see how it affects you.
– When it comes to smokin’ a joint, start off light before you start messin’ with edibles or blunts. Take a couple hits and wait a few minutes to see how you feel. And remember, don’t hold the smoke in your lungs like you tryna impress someone. Just take small puffs and exhale. If you feel good after 10 minutes, then you can smoke some more. But don’t mix your weed with tobacco ’cause that’ll just mess up your vibe.
– Vaping is another option if you tryna keep it lowkey. Vape pens burn at lower temperatures so they keep all the good stuff in there. Take slow inhales for like 3 to 5 seconds to avoid coughin’ up a lung. Inhale, exhale, and enjoy that natural high. And don’t go rushin’ to take another hit right away. Give it a day or two and see how you feel.
Now let’s talk about the difference between CBD and THC for all you beginners out there. CBD is the stuff that helps you relax without gettin’ all psychoactive. So if you new to this, start off with some high-CBD strains. But if you tryna get real lifted, then go for them high-THC strains. Just know what you lookin’ for and choose accordingly.
And if you thinkin’ about growin’ your own plants, make sure you pick a strain that ain’t too picky. You don’t wanna be dealin’ with a diva plant that needs a lotta attention. Choose somethin’ that grows fast and easy. And if you new to this, go for feminized seeds ’cause they flower naturally. Don’t be afraid to try new sources, but make sure you know what you gettin’ yourself into.
Now let’s talk about some of the best strains for beginners to grow and smoke:
– Super Skunk is a bomb Indica-dominant strain that’s perfect for beginners. It’ll start flowerin’ in about 50 days and it’s easy to take care of. Plus, it’ll give you a nice balance between a physical and mental high.
– Sour Diesel is another great option for beginners. It’ll give you a nice yield and it’s easy to grow. Plus, it’ll uplift your mood and get those creative juices flowin’.
– White Widow is a chill strain that’s perfect for beginners. It’ll give you a nice relaxing high and it’s easy to grow.
– Green Crack is a Sativa-dominant strain that’ll give you a burst of energy. It’s easy to grow and it smells and tastes amazing.
– NYC Diesel is a great strain for beginners lookin’ for a smooth transition from a cerebral high to a body buzz. It’s a crowd favorite and it won’t hit you too hard.
– Jack Herer is a classic strain that’s well-loved in the cannabis community. It’ll give you a mellow high and a creative buzz.
– Haze Berry Automatic is an autoflower strain that’s perfect for beginners. It’s got a nice Sativa kick and it’ll keep you feelin’ fresh all day.
– Cannatonic is a balanced strain that’s perfect for beginners. It’s got a good mix of Indica and Sativa, so it’ll give you a nice high without knockin’ you out.
So there you have it, all you beginners out there. Now go out there and enjoy that good herb responsibly. Stay lifted!