Yo, what’s good growers? It’s your boy Dan bringing you the low-down on the hottest strains to grow for your high time. I ain’t gonna waste your time with no BS, so let’s get straight into it.
1. Gorilla Glue #4 – This dank hybrid is a cross between Chem’s Sister, Sour Dubb, and Chocolate Diesel. It’ll hit you hard like a gorilla punch, leaving you glued to your seat with its heavy-hitting effects. Gorilla Glue #4 is easy to grow and yields dense, resinous buds that are perfect for making concentrates. It’s a must-grow strain for any serious smoker.
2. AK-47 – This classic hybrid packs a powerful punch that’ll knock you off your feet with a bang! It’s a mixture of Colombian, Mexican, Thai, and Afghani strains, making it a diverse and potent smoke. AK-47 is easy to grow and brings in high yields of solid, trichome-covered buds that stink to high heaven.
3. Blue Dream – This West Coast staple is a cross between Blueberry and Haze. It’s a smooth and mellow smoke that’ll leave you feeling dreamy and euphoric, like floating on a cloud. Blue Dream is a tall plant that requires some training to control its height, but it rewards growers with massive yields of beautiful blue-tinged buds.
4. Girl Scout Cookies – This award-winning hybrid is a cross between Durban Poison and OG Kush. It’s a sweet and earthy smoke that’ll have you feeling relaxed and happy like you’re eating those delish Girl Scout Cookies. Girl Scout Cookies is a relatively easy strain to grow and produces high yields of potent buds with purple and orange hues. Don’t sleep on this one, fam!
5. White Widow – This Dutch classic is a cross between Brazilian Sativa and South Indian Indica. It’s a potent smoke that hits your head and body with maximum penetration. White Widow is an easy strain to grow and yields large quantities of resinous buds that get absolutely smothered in a mass of white trichomes.
6. Pineapple Express – This famous tropical hybrid is a cross between Hawaiian and Trainwreck strains. It’s a sweet and floral smoke that’ll transport you to a sunny beach in the tropics. Pineapple Express is an easy strain to grow and brings in moderate yields of dense buds with distinct pineapple aroma.
7. Sour Diesel – A legendary East Coast weed strain made from a cross between Chemdog 91 and Super Skunk. It’s a pungent smoke that’ll leave you feeling energized and uplifted, so you can stay lit and active. Sour Diesel can be a bit finicky to grow, but it’ll reward you with high yields of long, spear-shaped buds covered in orange hairs.
8. Strawberry Cough – This fruity hybrid is a cross between Strawberry Fields and Haze strains. It’s a sweet and berry-flavored smoke, very similar to actual strawberries. Strawberry Cough is an easy strain to grow and yields moderate amounts of dense buds with pinkish hues.
9. Northern Lights – This old-school indica is a pure Afghani landrace strain that has been around since the 1980s. It’s a potent smoke that’ll have you feeling relaxed and sleepy in no time at all. Northern Lights is an easy strain to grow and brings in large yields of resinous buds with dense flowers.
10. Jack Herer – This legendary sativa is named after the famous cannabis activist and writer Jack Herer. It’s a spicy and earthy smoke that’ll leave you feeling creative and focused like reading one of his books. Jack Herer can be difficult to grow due to its tall stature, but it produces high yields of resinous buds with spicy flavor.
So there you have it folks, the Lit List: Top 10 Hype Hybrids for Your High Time! These strains are all available at ILGM seed bank, so go ahead and cop some seeds for your next grow op. Don’t forget to share the love with your homies too! Peace out, growers!