Yo, listen up y’all! We all know that busy schedules can mess with our sleep game. Like, you know, when you hit the pillow and you’re so tired that you pass out instantly? Yeah, that doesn’t happen for everyone. Chronic stress or just being hella busy can mess with your ability to catch some z’s. And let’s be real, that’s not cool.
Now, I’m not saying that a little stress here and there is gonna ruin your sleep forever. Nah, once those stressful times pass, most of us can get back to our regular sleep routine. But sometimes, we need a little extra help to knock us out. And that’s where this bomb marijuana tea comes in.
First things first, if you wanna catch some quality ZZZs, you gotta lay off the caffeine. Put down that cup of joe and switch it up with some mint teas, hops teas, chamomile, and other herbs that naturally relax your body. And during the holiday season, peppermint is where it’s at! Not only will it help you doze off and sleep longer, but the essential oils in peppermint tea will also relax your muscles and set the stage for a peaceful night of sleep. Plus, it’s packed with antioxidants and has a bunch of other benefits too. So why not make yourself a bomb-ass tea blend with all the flavors you love, and add in a little THC if that’s your thing?
Alright, now let me break down this quick nighttime tea recipe for y’all:
– 1 teabag or 1 teaspoon loose-leaf tea of your choice
– 1½ cups water
– ¼ teaspoon (or however much you want) of cannabis oil or tincture
– Any other flavor enhancers like honey, milk, or sugar
Now, let me introduce y’all to my homie Danielle Guercio. She’s the mastermind behind this sleepy eyes tea recipe, and trust me, it’s gonna knock you out like a champ. This recipe makes 2 cups of tea, and if you use tincture, it’s estimated to have around 3mg of THC per cup. If you use loose leaf tea, the THC and CBD potential depends on the strain.
So here’s what you gotta do:
1. Grab yourself some rose buds, lavender, chamomile, hops, and dried mint. These are gonna be the key ingredients in your sleep-inducing tea blend. And let me tell you, having these flowers on hand is gonna take your tea game to the next level.
2. Now, it’s time to decide on the ratio of flowers to herbs. This is an important step, so choose wisely. You can easily find these flowers online or at your local grocery store. They’re not just for making tea, y’all! They’re also great for garnishing and making things smell hella good.
3. If you wanna add a little cannabis magic to your tea, go ahead and grind up some finely ground decarboxylated cannabis. You can stir it into hot milk for that extra kick. Alternatively, you can use cannabis tincture for THC. Both options work, but just remember that pouring water over ground cannabis won’t give you any THC. So if you want those cannabinoids, make sure you’re using milk or tincture.
4. Once you’ve got your flower and herb blend ready, it’s time to brew that tea! Divide the blend into two portions or put it in a classic teapot. Pour hot water over it and let it brew for about 5 minutes. Then add your sweeteners or tincture if you’re using it.
5. And there you have it! Your very own homemade marijuana tea that’s gonna knock you out like a baby. Sip on it before bed and get ready for the best sleep of your life.
But wait, there’s more! If you wanna switch things up, you can also make a milky tea concentrate. Just add your aromatics and cannabis to a saucepan with milk and honey, simmer it for a bit, strain it, and serve it with sweeteners and hot water. This method will give you even more cannabinoids, so you’ll be sleeping like royalty.
Now, if you’re wondering how to make cannabis glycerin tincture, I got you covered. First, decarboxylate 3.5g of finely ground cannabis at 225 degrees for 20 minutes in a sealed container. Then, put the cannabis in a mason jar or vacuum-sealed bag with ½ cup of vegetable glycerin. Heat it in a water bath just under boiling for at least an hour. Strain it and chill it before using it in your recipes.
So there you have it, my friends. The ultimate guide to making marijuana tea that will knock you out faster than you can say “sweet dreams.” Get yourself some quality sleep and wake up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world. And remember, always use milk with caution on the stovetop!